Anderson Diesel Specifications
This Anderson Diesel is 100 horsepower with 10" x 60" flywheels. It has a 12" bore and weighs about 30,000 lbs.
This size was built from 1911-1920 by the Anderson Foundry and Machine Company in Anderson, Indiana. It is believed to be the fifth improved design and came with a thirty day warranty. It was known to run a veneer mill in Heuvelton, N.Y. and was donated by the Terwilliger brothers in 1992.
The Anderson Diesel's current engineers are Sam Morrison and Bill Bartlett