COLLECTION BUILDING INITIAL SET UP === 5/6/2010 to 6/5/2010

" How New Technologies Changed Lives"



Shirley Dickinson took on the huge task of managing the setting up our first display in the new collections building. Mary Jean Chester also set up a very informative display of milk preservation history.


pics by Shirley Dickinson

[IMAGE]

6-5-10 = = Shirley Dickinson, with help from Gary Hargrave, took a complete invetory, of the impressive original tool chest donated by David McKnight. The original owner was Henry McKnight and 1884 is on the bottom of one tray. After everything was cleaned a clear cover was installed.


[IMAGE]

6-3-10

[IMAGE]

6-3-10

[IMAGE]

6-3-10

[IMAGE]

6-3-10

[IMAGE]

6-3-10

[IMAGE]

6-2-10

[IMAGE]

6-2-10

[IMAGE]

6-2-10 == The lattice work and spark plug display were designed by Shirley. The spark plugs are on loan from Ken Pharoah.

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

5-25-10 == Getting the wall designs applied. Todays workers were .. Jim Dear, Shirley Dickinson, Bob Marshall, Bob Smith and Erick Warner.

[IMAGE]

5/23/10 === Sleigh bells are a ringing !!! President Roger Austin and Bob Marshall working on the display. Bob is pictured with sleigh bells donated from Gloria Martell. There are 160 bells.